Who We Are
Single-Payer Action Network Ohio (SPAN Ohio) is a coalition of individuals and organizations in working together to achieve fundamental reform of the health insurance system, first in our state and eventually at the national level, so that every resident is guaranteed full and comprehensive coverage from birth to death. SPAN Ohio is a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)(4) organization. Contributions to SPAN are not tax deductible.
To join the coalition, please complete the sign-up form, which will add your name to our mailing list and allow us to keep you informed of our progress. Since we are not a membership organization, there is no cost to join. However, voluntary contributions in any amount to help cover the cost of printing and other expenses are greatly appreciated. To make a financial contribution, please CLICK HERE.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -- Mahatma Gandhi
- Sat. 26 Apr, 2014 (9:00 am - 4:00 pm) Ramada Plaza Hotel and Conference Center 4900 Sinclair Road Columbus OH 43229 Click HERE to se...
- Sat. 3 May, 2014 (3:00 pm - 4:30 pm) Starting location: CWA Local 4502 Union Hall - 37 E Euclid Ave - Columbus, OH - Look for the blu...
- Sat. 17 May, 2014 (10:00 am - 12:00 pm) Meet at the Trinity Lutheran Church Community Center, 2031 W.30, Cleveland, a couple blocks fro...
- Sun. 18 May, 2014 (10:00 am - 11:00 am) For time and location, contact Bill Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sat. 31 May, 2014 (10:00 am - 11:00 am) For time and location contact Mary Nichols Rhodes, email@example.com.
- Sat. 14 Jun, 2014 (10:00 am - 11:00 am) For time and location contact Dennis Slotnick, firstname.lastname@example.org.